Instructions for Final Submissions:
Manuscript Style Instructions:
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, tables & references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of US$125/page, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- File Size Limitation: 4.0MB.
- No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
- Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
PDF Express can be used through the site www.pdf-express.org. Follow the instructions at the site and use "18935x" as Conference ID. The first time you use the site, you will need to register and select a password.
All accepted, camera-ready papers must be processed through PDF Express before final submission (even if the PDF is generated by another process). Word files can be converted to PDF through PDF Express by uploading the file to the site. The website will convert it to PDF file for you and send you an email shortly with the converted PDF file in attachment. Files already in PDF (e.g., those generated through LaTeX) can be checked for compliance through PDF Express.
Please use the link and password provided in the notification email to submit your final camera-ready paper. You can submit only once. Submission of camera-ready paper is due by March 18, 2012.
Templates and Forms:
IEEE requires that the PDF files submitted for the accepted papers be 100% IEEE Xplore compliant. Please make sure that you follow the Instructions on how to produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files.
- LaTeX users can use the template files here which also contains a sample paper. You can create an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file using the commands:
dvips -o mypaper.ps -G0 -tletter mypaper
ps2pdf mypaper.ps mypaper.pdf
- You may also use another method to obtain a pdf file from the LaTeX document, but compliance with pdf eXpress will be required in the final version.
- Microsoft Office users can download the MS template in a sample. These can be converted to compliant pdf using IEEE PDF eXpress (see instructions below)